Be a superstar in the engineering world.
Supporting WECA is a cost effective way to align your organisation with an association vital to the on-going success of engineering in Waikato.
If you’re interested in reaching engineering companies and schools with your message, supporting WECA is an excellent way to do it.
What's in it for you?
For annual sponsorship of just $2000+gst, you receive the following:
• Network with members at WECA functions, including bimonthly meetings, annual dinner, AGM and more
• Receive monthly updates including engineering news and events through WECA newsletter
• Your logo displayed on footer of WECA e-mails and on WECA website
• Your organisation’s profile in WECA newsletter (10x per annum)
• Recognition at all WECA events
• Profile and link on WECA website
• First right of renewal as primary WECA sponsor
To foster a vibrant and sustainable engineering sector by attracting and developing engineers for the future.
WECA represents engineering across the board, including mechanical, plastics, electrical and civil. WECA helps shape the industry's future by making key connections with other companies and educators, being part of external communications and activities promoting engineering as a career, attracting talented engineers to Waikato and having input into education, training and career paths. Members employ about 2000 engineering staff between them.
- Are innovative and future-focused
- Attract and develop current and next generation engineers
- Focus on quality people, processes and products
Chair Dave Stuart (Stafford Engineering), Shelley Wilson (Wintec), Mike Welten (NDA), Steve McNae (Stainless Design), Keith Fraser (Alto Packaging), Bart Engelsman (Active Plastics) and Craig Malins (Wintec).
To find out more, email email@example.com today.
A Word from WECA Sponsors